Friday, May 16, 2008

Heads up on wedding prices!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a formal announcement via blog (what an oxymoron--formal blog announcement) that my prices will be going up effective June 1st! The pricing structure will also change a little bit to make room for albums, but not to worry--CDs of high-res images are still included in all packages! So if you're thinking about booking and want the current prices, I need to get your 50% retainer fee by May 31st.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm obviously back in town and am pretty much back to my regular e-mailing schedule! I did take pictures in New York and I will post them one of these days (can't have everyone thinking I was just slacking all week!), but I have some other pictures waiting for me before I get to those. Lacey & Branson, you're up next! :)

1 comment:

The Way EYE See It... said...

I am glad that your BLOG is still free! ;)

Yay for more pics and vaca shots too.

I hope there are no shots of anyone who was shot.

:)