Friday, April 11, 2008

Tad: Headshots

Now you might be asking yourself, is this a headshot or the next cover of Teen Beat? The truth is ... I don't know. I don't know.
But seriously, it's Tad, the realtor with the boyishly good looks! Me and Amity, before she and Tad got married, spent a lot, and I mean a LOT, of time watching the Jesse's Girl music video at the end of 13 Going On 30 and discussing Tad's resemblance to Rick Springfield. So really, picturing Tad on Bop Magazine or Tiger Beat is really not all that much of a stretch.
What was I even talking about? Oh, right. Tad. Realtor. So I took these headshots for his business cards and I'm only putting up a couple, because, let's face it, headshots do not have a lot of variety.

Also, though, Tad is a really good friend and a really great and honest person, so if you're ever in the market for a realtor, in all seriousness, I would recommend him to my own mother, that is how much I trust him. He works for Century 21 Scheetz downtown, or I can always give you his info.
Plus, while we were taking these shots in Fountain Square, I discovered my new favorite corner--rusty door on one side, blueish bricks on the other. It's a little grungy and a lot perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Article.

Megacameras.com has all the cannon digital cameras, electronics and dvd camcorders you are looking for.